We know having a healthy environment is important for our health and wellbeing. We know that a healthy environment means different things to different people. We want to hear your thoughts and ideas about what a healthy environment is and how it helps you to feel well.
You can tell us about anything about a healthy environment, what it is and what it means to you, but some questions you might want to think about are:
- What does a healthy environment look and feel like to you?
- How does a healthy environment help you to feel health and well?
- What things outside of the health system have the biggest impact on your health or the health of your whānau, family or community?
- How would having a healthy (or unhealthy) environment change your health or the health of your whānau, family or community?
When you share your thoughts or ideas, you can talk about yourself, your whānau or your community.
You can also look through other ideas and comment and support them.
Me pēhea te hono mai | How to take part
- You first need to register to add an idea or comment
- Start by taking a look at existing ideas – you can order by those with the highest rating or most comments
- You can also use the search and filter tools to find specific topics
- If you have a new idea that isn’t already on the site, click Add Idea to submit it
- If you see an idea you could add to, or want to comment on, simply click on it to open the thread and add your comment.
If you have any questions or problems using the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ka ahatia ā muri i taku pōhi? | What happens after I post?
- Ideas and comments will be published as soon as you've posted. We’re moderating daily during the week from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- We will remove any comments or ideas that don’t meet our moderation policy
- Posts that duplicate existing ideas will be locked to keep the conversation in one place
- Please note we can’t always reply to posts or answer questions
- Any submission you make becomes public information
If you would like to talk about what good health looks like to you, you can join the discussion on our board Achieving Pae Ora (healthy futures).
If you would like to talk about the changes we are going through now in the health system, you can join the discussion on our board Transforming the Health System.
If you would like to talk about the future of the health system, you can join the discussion on our board The Future of the Health System.
If you would like to talk about what good health looks like for your family, you can join the discussion on our board Whānau Ora | Healthy families.