We want to know how you are feeling about the changes to the health system. This will help us work together to keep doing what is working, to stop things that are not working and start things that haven’t been done yet.
You can tell us anything about your experiences of the changes to the health system but some things you might want to tell us are:
- What’s different in the health system? What are you seeing, hearing, and feeling?
- What are the biggest wins and shifts? Where have they occurred?
- What hasn’t changed but should have? Why is that? What needs to be different?
When you share your thoughts or ideas, you can talk about yourself, your whānau or your community.
You can also look through other ideas and comment and support them.
Me pēhea te hono mai | How to take part
- You first need to register to add an idea or comment
- Start by taking a look at existing ideas – you can order by those with the highest rating or most comments
- You can also use the search and filter tools to find specific topics
- If you have a new idea that isn’t already on the site, click Add Idea to submit it
- If you see an idea you could add to, or want to comment on, simply click on it to open the thread and add your comment.
If you have any questions or problems using the site, please contact email@example.com.
Ka ahatia ā muri i taku pōhi? | What happens after I post?
- Ideas and comments will be published as soon as you've posted. We’re moderating daily during the week from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- We will remove any comments or ideas that don’t meet our moderation policy
- Posts that duplicate existing ideas will be locked to keep the conversation in one place
- Please note we can’t always reply to posts or answer questions
- Any submission you make becomes public information
If you would like to talk about what good health looks like to you, you can join the discussion on our board Achieving Pae Ora (healthy futures)
If you would like to talk about the future of the health system, you can join the discussion on our board The Future of the Health System.
If you would like to talk about what good health looks like for your family, you can join the discussion on our board Whānau Ora | Healthy families.
If you would like to talk about what a healthy environment looks like, you can join the discussion on our board Wai Ora | Healthy environment.