We want to know what things you think needs to happen so that we can have the best possible health system. This will help us work together to make the changes we need to, to ensure our health system works as well it can when people need it, now and into the future.
You can tell us anything you think we need to change, but a question you might want to think about is:
- What needs to change in Aotearoa for us to have an ideal health system?
You do not have to talk about the health system, you could think about changes to anything that would help the health system be better.
You can also look through other ideas and comment and support them.
Me pēhea te hono mai | How to take part
- You first need to register to add an idea or comment
- Start by taking a look at existing ideas – you can order by those with the highest rating or most comments
- You can also use the search and filter tools to find specific topics
- If you have a new idea that isn’t already on the site, click Add Idea to submit it
- If you see an idea you could add to, or want to comment on, simply click on it to open the thread and add your comment.
If you have any questions or problems using the site, please contact email@example.com.
Ka ahatia ā muri i taku pōhi? | What happens after I post?
- Ideas and comments will be published as soon as you've posted. We’re moderating daily during the week from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- We will remove any comments or ideas that don’t meet our moderation policy
- Posts that duplicate existing ideas will be locked to keep the conversation in one place
- Please note we can’t always reply to posts or answer questions
- Any submission you make becomes public information
If you would like to talk about what good health looks like to you, you can join the discussion on our board Achieving Pae Ora (healthy futures).
If you would like to talk about the changes we are going through now in the health system, you can join the discussion on our board Transforming the Health System.
If you would like to talk about what good health looks like for your family, you can join the discussion on our board Whānau Ora | Healthy families.
If you would like to talk about what a healthy environment looks like, you can join the discussion on our board Wai Ora | Healthy environment.